Username:
galerian_ash
Open to fills being gifted on AO3: Yes
AO3 username:
galerian_ash
General DNWs: Anything sad involving animals (death, cruelty, and so on), killing off the requested characters or giving them a serious illness, mentions of kidneys or seizures, infidelity, polyamory, crossovers, crack, meta.
General Likes: Protectiveness, loyalty, hurt/comfort (emotional or physical), pining, rescues, stoic characters opening up and revealing feelings they normally wouldn't, lonely characters finding companionship, unrequited love and longing that ends up not being that unrequited after all, getting together, princess-carrying/bridal-style carrying, animals of all kinds.
Note: Please feel free to ignore the below prompts if you have an idea of your own! I'll be thrilled to see anything for these pairings ♥ (Or, if you'd like a longer list of likes and more prompts, you can look at my old exchange letters in my DW.)
Also, if you've ever written any of these fandoms for me before, and would like to expand on that story in some way — sequel, POV switch, missing scene, whatever — I'd be all for that!
Fandom: Gunmen (1994)
Mediums: Fic, art
Characters/Relationships: Cole Parker/Dani Servigo
Prompts:
• I love how clearly fond Cole has become of Dani by the end of the movie, and I'd really like to see something where he just tries to be kind and do nice things for Dani. Maybe giving him little gifts of some kind or providing other stuff he never had in his life before — and if you wanted to go for some classic 5+1 Things here, please do!
• What if they run into a person from Dani's past, who gleefully recounts some moment that Dani feels is shameful and/or traumatic? How would Cole react? Or maybe Dani wouldn't even bat an eye, believing that there was nothing odd about the way he used to live with his brother? Or switch it up and have it be someone that Cole used to know!
• I mostly feel like both of these guys would just silently pine until some external force came along to provide a push, but what if one of them took the bull by the horns and tried his hand at some wooing? Is it heartfelt but clumsy attempts that the other misunderstands, or something else?
• There's a scene early on in the movie where they're cornered by Armor O'Malley and his team, and Cole gets hit — Dani's immediate reaction is to yell and try to get them to leave Cole alone, even though intervening like that puts himself in danger. Imagine if something like that happened later on, when they're both way more important to each other than they were at that early point in canon. Perhaps one of them is about to get hurt by an enemy, and the other deliberately draws attention on himself instead. How would the person being protected react? Would he get upset about that kind of self-sacrifice, or...?
Fandom: Le Colt cantarono la morte e fu... tempo di massacro | Massacre Time (1966)
Mediums: Art
Characters/Relationships: Jeff Corbett/Tom Corbett
Prompts:
• I'm specifically requesting art here, because this is just such a visual canon for me — I can't explain it, but maybe it's because I'm obsessed with the way Jeff looks at Tom whenever he isn't paying attention (like this or this or... *could go on and on*). Which is to say: I'd love any piece of art capturing that! Just Jeff, in some unguarded moment, staring at Tom with all the care and yearning that's normally kept hidden... perhaps while Tom is asleep, maybe even reaching out to touch?
• By the end of the movie everything is out in the open, and Tom knows the truth. So Jeff no longer has to keep up a hostile façade to protect Tom, but he has spent a long time drinking himself into oblivion. I think that would be hard to let go of, so maybe Tom has to come to his rescue again in a saloon brawl? If Jeff is out cold afterwards and needs to be carried then I'd absolutely love to see art of that, or of a scene where Tom patches him up and takes care of him.
• I've loved horses for as long as I can remember, and still have an en entire bookcase full of books and comics dedicated to them, so anything featuring Tom and Jeff with their horses would be wonderful!
• Canon didn't give these two any time where they could both just be happy and relaxed together, so I'd love to see that in art! Maybe Tom tries to teach Jeff how to pan for gold, leading to them playing around in the water?
Fandom: 惡戰 | Once Upon A Time In Shanghai (2014)
Mediums: Fic, art
Characters/Relationships: Long Qi/Ma Yongzhen
Prompts:
• A fix-it for the ending would be so wonderful! Do they flee Shanghai together and start a new life somewhere else? Or do they hole up for a while to lick their wounds, and then fight back?
• If changing the canon isn't your thing, what about reincarnation? How do they find each other again? Do one or both of them remember the past, seeking tirelessly for the other? Or is it by pure chance that they reunite, perhaps passing each other on the street of some gleaming city, only to halt in their steps and glance back (because there's just something about that stranger)? Art would be really fun here, not only getting to see the characters in a different historical era but also in the clothes to go with it!
• Long Qi goes through a lot of hurt right before he sacrifices himself for Ma Yongzhen — he's betrayed, poisoned, drugged, stabbed multiple times, beaten, smashed through a floor/ceiling... I feel like some comfort is much needed! He has clearly never had anyone who cared for him before, so I'd love to see Ma Yongzhen be there for him and help him through the dizziness, vomiting, bandaging of wounds, etc.
• Emotional hurt/comfort would be equally great! Perhaps something dealing with Long Qi's self-admitted loneliness, or maybe his scars?
Fandom: The Silent Flute | Circle Of Iron (1978)
Mediums: Fic, art
Characters/Relationships: Cord/The Blind Man
Prompts:
• I think the fantasy elements of this movie are a lot of fun, and would love anything dealing with that! I'm all for spells and curses, whether serious or silly — bad luck, proximity enchantment, shapeshifting, whatever!
• I could easily see Cord pining for the blind man while also being completely resigned to the fact that his feelings will never be returned, and therefore seeing no point in even mentioning it. But what if something forced his hand a bit? Like maybe he gets hurt and thinks he's about to die, so to hell with it, he might as well finally voice his feelings for the blind man — but oops, he survives!
• What if one of them gets trapped in a time loop and must find a way to break it? Is it a really bad day he must relive over and over again, where the other gets hurt or even dies? Or is it just an average day, where perhaps the only way to break the loop is admitting how he feels (or even a case of the classic True Love's Kiss)?
• Specifically for art, I'd love to see a peaceful moment where the blind man plays the flute for Cord — maybe while Cord rests in his lap? Or if you'd like to draw something a bit more dramatic, how about one of them protectively holding the other (wounded or just winded), while facing a dangerous opponent?
Open to fills being gifted on AO3: Yes
AO3 username:
General DNWs: Anything sad involving animals (death, cruelty, and so on), killing off the requested characters or giving them a serious illness, mentions of kidneys or seizures, infidelity, polyamory, crossovers, crack, meta.
General Likes: Protectiveness, loyalty, hurt/comfort (emotional or physical), pining, rescues, stoic characters opening up and revealing feelings they normally wouldn't, lonely characters finding companionship, unrequited love and longing that ends up not being that unrequited after all, getting together, princess-carrying/bridal-style carrying, animals of all kinds.
Note: Please feel free to ignore the below prompts if you have an idea of your own! I'll be thrilled to see anything for these pairings ♥ (Or, if you'd like a longer list of likes and more prompts, you can look at my old exchange letters in my DW.)
Also, if you've ever written any of these fandoms for me before, and would like to expand on that story in some way — sequel, POV switch, missing scene, whatever — I'd be all for that!
Fandom: Gunmen (1994)
Mediums: Fic, art
Characters/Relationships: Cole Parker/Dani Servigo
Prompts:
• I love how clearly fond Cole has become of Dani by the end of the movie, and I'd really like to see something where he just tries to be kind and do nice things for Dani. Maybe giving him little gifts of some kind or providing other stuff he never had in his life before — and if you wanted to go for some classic 5+1 Things here, please do!
• What if they run into a person from Dani's past, who gleefully recounts some moment that Dani feels is shameful and/or traumatic? How would Cole react? Or maybe Dani wouldn't even bat an eye, believing that there was nothing odd about the way he used to live with his brother? Or switch it up and have it be someone that Cole used to know!
• I mostly feel like both of these guys would just silently pine until some external force came along to provide a push, but what if one of them took the bull by the horns and tried his hand at some wooing? Is it heartfelt but clumsy attempts that the other misunderstands, or something else?
• There's a scene early on in the movie where they're cornered by Armor O'Malley and his team, and Cole gets hit — Dani's immediate reaction is to yell and try to get them to leave Cole alone, even though intervening like that puts himself in danger. Imagine if something like that happened later on, when they're both way more important to each other than they were at that early point in canon. Perhaps one of them is about to get hurt by an enemy, and the other deliberately draws attention on himself instead. How would the person being protected react? Would he get upset about that kind of self-sacrifice, or...?
Fandom: Le Colt cantarono la morte e fu... tempo di massacro | Massacre Time (1966)
Mediums: Art
Characters/Relationships: Jeff Corbett/Tom Corbett
Prompts:
• I'm specifically requesting art here, because this is just such a visual canon for me — I can't explain it, but maybe it's because I'm obsessed with the way Jeff looks at Tom whenever he isn't paying attention (like this or this or... *could go on and on*). Which is to say: I'd love any piece of art capturing that! Just Jeff, in some unguarded moment, staring at Tom with all the care and yearning that's normally kept hidden... perhaps while Tom is asleep, maybe even reaching out to touch?
• By the end of the movie everything is out in the open, and Tom knows the truth. So Jeff no longer has to keep up a hostile façade to protect Tom, but he has spent a long time drinking himself into oblivion. I think that would be hard to let go of, so maybe Tom has to come to his rescue again in a saloon brawl? If Jeff is out cold afterwards and needs to be carried then I'd absolutely love to see art of that, or of a scene where Tom patches him up and takes care of him.
• I've loved horses for as long as I can remember, and still have an en entire bookcase full of books and comics dedicated to them, so anything featuring Tom and Jeff with their horses would be wonderful!
• Canon didn't give these two any time where they could both just be happy and relaxed together, so I'd love to see that in art! Maybe Tom tries to teach Jeff how to pan for gold, leading to them playing around in the water?
Fandom: 惡戰 | Once Upon A Time In Shanghai (2014)
Mediums: Fic, art
Characters/Relationships: Long Qi/Ma Yongzhen
Prompts:
• A fix-it for the ending would be so wonderful! Do they flee Shanghai together and start a new life somewhere else? Or do they hole up for a while to lick their wounds, and then fight back?
• If changing the canon isn't your thing, what about reincarnation? How do they find each other again? Do one or both of them remember the past, seeking tirelessly for the other? Or is it by pure chance that they reunite, perhaps passing each other on the street of some gleaming city, only to halt in their steps and glance back (because there's just something about that stranger)? Art would be really fun here, not only getting to see the characters in a different historical era but also in the clothes to go with it!
• Long Qi goes through a lot of hurt right before he sacrifices himself for Ma Yongzhen — he's betrayed, poisoned, drugged, stabbed multiple times, beaten, smashed through a floor/ceiling... I feel like some comfort is much needed! He has clearly never had anyone who cared for him before, so I'd love to see Ma Yongzhen be there for him and help him through the dizziness, vomiting, bandaging of wounds, etc.
• Emotional hurt/comfort would be equally great! Perhaps something dealing with Long Qi's self-admitted loneliness, or maybe his scars?
Fandom: The Silent Flute | Circle Of Iron (1978)
Mediums: Fic, art
Characters/Relationships: Cord/The Blind Man
Prompts:
• I think the fantasy elements of this movie are a lot of fun, and would love anything dealing with that! I'm all for spells and curses, whether serious or silly — bad luck, proximity enchantment, shapeshifting, whatever!
• I could easily see Cord pining for the blind man while also being completely resigned to the fact that his feelings will never be returned, and therefore seeing no point in even mentioning it. But what if something forced his hand a bit? Like maybe he gets hurt and thinks he's about to die, so to hell with it, he might as well finally voice his feelings for the blind man — but oops, he survives!
• What if one of them gets trapped in a time loop and must find a way to break it? Is it a really bad day he must relive over and over again, where the other gets hurt or even dies? Or is it just an average day, where perhaps the only way to break the loop is admitting how he feels (or even a case of the classic True Love's Kiss)?
• Specifically for art, I'd love to see a peaceful moment where the blind man plays the flute for Cord — maybe while Cord rests in his lap? Or if you'd like to draw something a bit more dramatic, how about one of them protectively holding the other (wounded or just winded), while facing a dangerous opponent?